Healing power of sauerkraut
Sauerkraut is essentially fermented cabbage, which contains a vast array of nutrients and a hardy strain of probiotics, and does an exceptional job of cleaning and ‘furnishing’ your gut with beneficial bacteria so that it can heal and work efficiently again.
The healing action of sauerkraut includes:
- Treating all kinds of gastrointestinal disorders, including Candida and IBS
- Prohibits the growth of cancer
- Helps relieve chronic fatigue
- Helps alleviate allergies
- Naturally relieves constipation
- Helps remove problematic bacteria and parasites
- Improve skin conditions
- Improves liver function
Add it as a side to any meal, or get creative and incorporate it into dishes where you would normally add vegetables.